the Rift

[PRIVATE] latchkey kids

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Then I, too, have mbweha in my chest.” Her grin grew as she leaned into her brother slightly, smiling against his soft, velvety skin. Her foxes lingered, strong and playful as they moved across her spine, however luckily for the girl, she had control. She pulled away from her brother, smiling softly as she informed him of Kaos, tossing her necklace toward him. He studied the trinket, a lopsided smile growing on his lips that resembled much of their father (though she wouldn’t dare mention such things at this point) and found a grin growing on her own.

She nodded at his proclamation, agreeing that he was wise. Kianzo and Kaos would get along, she figured, both seeking power and strength, and not taking the world at face value. He answered that he wanted to meet him, and Kiada’s tail swished with delight, flicking against her hips for a moment before she pulled the necklace back on. She nodded to him gently after, reaching out to brush by his hip once more. “Lead the way, miali.” She nodded lightly, glancing up at the sky as Khairi watched from a tree above.

Follow me, Jivu.” She grinned before beginning to walk in the direction of the Edge’s gates to mark their first adventure together as adults. It felt right, like how things used to be without the stress of their parents getting upset. They were old enough now to be able to leave without being questioned. It was part of the reason the girl felt so relaxed now. The main part of the feeling was easily Kianzo’s perfect fit back into her heart and beside her. The rift, fixed, and she felt as though she could breathe easier.

"Talk."

mpenzi wangu - my love
Kiada
I don’t chase.
I conquer.
You will crumble like Rome for me.

image | coding

@Kianzo I'll make the post :D <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.