the Rift

[PRIVATE] dirty laundry

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Not for the first time, Ampere recognized her allure towards exotic men. Something about the way their tongues rolled differently over syllables was... sensual. Her feathers prickled slightly, like a wave of goosebumps, when he spoke again in his native tongue. "Where might that be?" Ampere asked casually, her head tilted faintly as she wondered what strange land he hailed from, and all its colorful horses, apparently. She had traveled often in her youth, but the world was vast and there was still much she was ignorant to, even here in just the realm of Helovia.

At his color preference Ampere gave a light laugh, flashing one of her traditionally lopsided grins that only seemed to enhance the wildness of her features, especially with her asymmetrical markings. "I would agree it's one of the best colors," she remarked with a returned wink, undaunted and just as willing to admire him.

As Misael's name was called out and they waited some time, Ampere gave a lofty sigh. Much as she'd enjoy standing around flirting with Sunjata, she had other tasks to attend to as Sultana. "Looks like he isn't going to show. I'd hoped he might return..." she gave a distant look before shaking her head. "I'm going to head back, track him down won't you and get what we need since a chat doesn't seem worth it any more."

She turned and aimed to pass closely by him, to brush her wing against the side of his body. She aimed a playful nip at his rump before she broke into a canter, wings flared to gain altitude, and took to the skies. She shouted down at him before flying off, "Good luck blue boy, and don't tarry too long!"
She was loath to leave him alone with the threat of Kaos, but sneaks worked best alone she knew. Still, perhaps she'd send a warrior out to check on him, and Misael might need more than just a sneak...
- table - art -

@Nephele figured you might wanna post here for IC background? Could say Ampere got her at the Throat!

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
dirty laundry - by Sunjata - 03-22-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: dirty laundry - by Ampere - 03-22-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: dirty laundry - by Sunjata - 03-23-2017, 12:13 AM
RE: dirty laundry - by Ampere - 04-08-2017, 12:57 PM