the Rift

[OPEN] Beyond The Edge [Exploring Helovia]

Ingrid Posts: 42
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.0 hh :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Reference Credit

Ingrid tossed her head in a horsey-shrug. "Sure thing," she said, trying hard to remain aloof. There was definitely a little part of her that was squealing with excitement at the idea of having a travelling buddy. "I should warn you though," she added, examining the other's Arabian-like conformation, "you're probably gonna have to let me stop and catch my breath pretty often." Ingrid wasn't exactly great for endurance, or running for that matter. She was long-legged, sure, but she ran more up than forward. "If you'll still have me though, I'd love to go. How long do you think it'll take?" she asked, pitching her ears forward to mirror Akumi's friendly stance.

She doubted they'd be gone more than a day or two, but if Akumi had something longer planned, Ingrid figured she might want to alert the heads of her rank. It probably wasn’t considered good conduct to disappear without a trace. Then again, when had she ever given a crap about good conduct? If she’d cared about that in New Rheven, well she never would have been banished.

@Akumi

Messages In This Thread
Beyond The Edge [Exploring Helovia] - by Akumi - 03-23-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Beyond The Edge [Exploring Helovia] - by Ingrid - 04-11-2017, 12:57 PM