the Rift

[OPEN] give my worst to the curse

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
you are not the only one
with truth like poison in their veins
Someone here.” Khairi’s guttural voice pressed through their bond as Kiada’s nose felt the cool, smooth pillar. Her eyes closing slightly, trying to ignore who it might be that chose to interrupt this. Would they think her strange for wanting to touch it? To get closer to the day where the bone creature walked the earth, destroying everything in its path? She didn’t have much time to dwell, as the voice reached across the clearing toward her, childish and giggly. When she pulled her head away from it, she expected to see some sort of child standing there, but when she set her eyes on the unicorn, she was really everything she didn’t expect.

This mare was strange, but Kiada felt drawn to her in a way. A small giggle escaped her lips as she looked down to the mare, beaming almost prideful as the flames across her back danced in a display of prowling lions. “Ah, Beloved, is it?” She questioned, dipping her head in greeting to the strange mare, assuming that the name the mare had uttered was her own. It reminded her of the way Arakh spoke, talking of himself instead of using simple words as “I”.

I touched it, nothing seemed to happen. It’s cold, though, and feels great” She purred, stepping aside and allowing room for Beloved if she so wished to touch the altar as well. “Do you want to see?” She questioned with another purr, excitement at the possibilities of what might happen if they continued to linger around here, as well as anticipation from wondering if the mare was as strange as she was. Would she take her up on the offer? Would she be as strange and dark as she? Khairi cawed from his place beside the altar, scarlet eyes watching the mare curiously, his feathers ruffled in the same excitement that lingered in Kiada’s chest.

"Talk."
who's ribs are shaped like cages—
holding tightly to the pain.
Kiada
image | coding

@Beloved <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
give my worst to the curse - by Kiada - 03-23-2017, 02:01 PM