the Rift

[OPEN] give my worst to the curse

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
you are not the only one
with truth like poison in their veins
A deep crystal glare bore into the creature’s face. A smile and a cackle erupts from her, then harder and harder, tears beginning to stream from her eyes. Kiada’s brows furrowed together in frustration, confusion, what was so funny that she was dying in laughter in front of her? Then, as if someone dropped a curtain on the laughter, Beloved was quiet, beginning to mock her. Kiada’s lips pulled back slightly, baring her teeth at the girl with her lowered head.

She rambles on and on about softness and weakness, and how she was young – but from what Kiada saw with Beloved, she was young too. Unless of course, looks weren’t everything? Her brows furrowed further and her teeth bared wider as Khairi began his screeching, even deeper and maniac in his anger. It continued in a menagerie of screams and bellows before an unfamiliar sound crossed them.

A sharp snort escaped her lips at first as she began to breathe again, having held her breath to snap at Beloved once again. Do not bicker. The command came, immediately her head turned toward the obelisk she had previously pressed her face into. Then, at her feet, flowers sprouted and sparkled with beauty and darkness before dropping a necklace at both their feet. Khairi’s caws had stopped and he was simply at awe of what happened from such a tense situation.

Kaos’ voice grumbled further, offering a chance for them to stand by him, and immediately Kiada glimpsed at Beloved with an almost “I told you so” type of look. As Kiada began to bend down to pick up the necklace, Khairi hopped down to the earth and picked it up in his beak, stretching the necklace across his bonded’s neck, situating it nicely next to the charm of her twin and companion. “I will fight for you.” She murmured to the shrine before glancing at Beloved before taking her leave.

"Talk."

who's ribs are shaped like cages—
holding tightly to the pain.
Kiada
image | coding

@Beloved sorry for the wait and thanks for the awesome thread! :D

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
give my worst to the curse - by Kiada - 03-23-2017, 02:01 PM