the Rift

[OPEN] About time [God of Spark]

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
I need a gangsta, to love me better

Now that she was back it was time to head to the veins of the gods and finish her quest. She was ready to have her magic and put it to use. A dark grin touched her grey lips as she strode towards the veins. The thought of having something like this hiding in her arsenal sent a shiver of pleasure up her hide. Her yellow and green eyes flashed with desire as she looked around here. She hoped the lord of spark and time was ready for her. The girl wondered if she was ready to face him again after being gone for so long. Would he still give her the power she had asked for?

She turned her thoughts to making sure she didn't fall into the lava below as she strode over the bridge. Quietly she made her way up to the shrine. She hesitated for a moment wondering if he would know why she had left for so long. Taking a calming breath she laid the flower she held in her mouth on the alter. Stepping back she lowered her head respectfully and called out, "Lord of my home, I have finished the quest you sent me on."

Words :: 
Tags :: @Mythical Request
Original Time god quest
Bit by a canine or something with teeth
Fill the amulet with the type of magic she seeks
Use it on herself once it has been stored

I revised the magic to make it more acceptable =]

:: [Light x Shock| Can summon Manned Wolves made of lightning that leave mild burns where they touch]
--[Restrictions | Can only make three Manned wolves]

talk
Ride or die with me, that's just what gangsters do
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
About time [God of Spark] - by Zünden - 03-24-2017, 01:43 AM