the Rift

[OPEN] Are you particularly interested in plants? [Welcoming]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney

Aiya Anor, Elenion Ancalima!

It was only out of sheer curiosity that Tilney ambled further through the forest, a keen verdant gaze pricked and watching the commotion unfold.
In truth, perhaps it was simply the fact that whether excited Yael this much also excited him. Days in the Edge were sometimes dull for his Doctor, one who laboured in the greenhouse and in the fields every day. On the subject of plants, however, Tilney was greatly experienced and interested. Spending every hour of every day investigating plants for their healing properties, applying them to wounds, and nurturing them within the garden and greenhouse tended to provide one with a wealthy knowledge base.
"a new one!" Peatree has chirped from his place above, hanging somewhere in the canopy.

The gentleman they spoke to appeared both patient and obliging to the two ladies who, from Tilney's stance among the trees, appeared to be mobbing him with plant-based chatter. It only caused a great smile to appear on the great stallion's face; an affectionate one at that. He did truly admire Lyanna, and also had plenty of time for Yael. Whoever this gentleman was, however, was perhaps being let in without too much of a second guess. Did they have no mind of border security, biosecurity, and all other kinds of security.

And so the tree-stamped stag strode forth in slow, collected steps towards the approaching group, lantern lit and welcoming. At first, he said nothing; just smiled towards the approaching group, the newcomer in particular. Tilney's green eyes combed over the man, wondering where he had come from if not from Helovia at all.
"Lyanna, Yael; my sisters" He greeted the ladies, turning his nose between each one before it settled once more upon the great grey. "What might I call you, brother?"
Peatree soared down from his place among the trees, zooming down to land upon the poll, right between the ears of the new recruit to give a thorough investigation.
"It's a mandatory physical exam" Tilney explained with a shake of his own crown "Biosecurity and all that nonsense—
Peatree"

"From threshold! I smell threshold"
Calling his bonded back to him and off the poor gentleman's head, Tilney gave a nod at his companion's diagnosis.
"I'd advise a good wash in our lake, sir."

☀︎

x

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you particularly interested in plants? [Welcoming] - by Tilney - 03-26-2017, 09:28 PM