the Rift

[PRIVATE] i was the king of this hologram

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME NOW

The event is over, and as people begin to filter away, Volterra sidles away into the depths of the trees, hunting. He has enjoyed every woman he has been partnered with, yet there's a special place in his mind - and his loins - for his first date. His left shoulder has been tended to by Tiamat, but the wound is still livid against his onyx skin; it's deep into the thick, hard muscle below, and he carries a distinct limp as he favours the injured leg.

None of this matters, though, because suddenly he can see her. A smile splits his handsome jaws and he hobbles closer, his ruby gaze darkening with lust as it lands upon that patterned body of hers. It's deep into the night now, and he can see the moonlight bouncing off her white patches, emphasising each delicious curve of her. and causing heat to pool between his thighs. Those hips of hers are at a perfect angle for his forelegs to hook around, her rump sturdy enough to take his great bulk when he mounts her...

Excitement and anticipation curdle his stomach, but he fights against the desire to let his ardour show physically, for now anyway. Like a blackened monolith of raw power and masculine musk, the goliath prowls closer, his eyes hooded and his expression salacious. "Now...” he rumbles to her, his voice low and sultry. "Where were we?” He reaches out, his lips seeking the wound on her neck - not to damage it further, but to plant heated kisses across it.

stock image - love, space

Set after the speed dating event, so probably like an hour after their fight :D Hope you don't mind the minor PP of him finding her, lemme know if you want me to change @Aelfwine

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 03-24-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 03-24-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 03-25-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 03-26-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 04-02-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 04-02-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 04-03-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 04-07-2017, 12:02 AM