the Rift

[PRIVATE] i was the king of this hologram

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME NOW

Her words go some way towards placating him, and the titan allows himself to relax. After all, the woman has chosen to come back to him, not her shiny new date. She's chosen to lead him into the depths of the Grove, and if her words are anything to go by, she's about to have her wicked way with him. He huffs, still slightly sulky and jealous in an obsessive stallion kind of way, but satisfying himself with the knowledge that if she should ever bump into her second date again, she'll be smelling of Volterra.

He continues to press lazy kisses against her skin, revelling in each touch and taste. Her squeak sounds like permission, and the goliath releases another guttural growl as he seeks to press his chest forcefully against her rump as he moves to mount. But then...wait! His heart sinks, thinking for one dreadful moment that she's going to change her mind, leave him blue-balled and angry. Despite not wanting to, he pauses; Volterra is many things, but he will never take a woman unless she offers herself to him.

To his relief - and surprise - her words go down a different path. She wishes to join the herd? The thought of her in his herd (because he's moved from being Gladiator to being Sultan in the space of these threads SHHH) sends possessive shivers down his spine, and his next grunt is a softer, warmer one. "Yes,” comes the thick rumble, tinged with lust and delight in equal measure. "I have need of more warriors. And more mistresses.” The grin widens cheekily. The pressure's on to show her the best time of her life, convince her to join him in his home so he they can ravish each other whenever they want.

Her permission finally given, the Indomitable shifts into position and takes.

-SHAKALAKA BOOM BOOM-

The beast slips free, sated and sweating. Each move had been perfectly calculated to ensure her utmost satisfaction, and his own, of course. He moves alongside her, his breathing already regulating itself courtesy of the stamina he's built up through fighting and fornicating. "I trust that will serve as enough persuasion for you?” he says, arrogance flooding through his words as he tries to rest his chin lazily upon her withers.

stock image - love, space

@Aelfwine

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 03-24-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 03-24-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 03-25-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 03-26-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 04-02-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 04-02-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 04-03-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 04-07-2017, 12:02 AM