the Rift

[PRIVATE] i was the king of this hologram

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
i have loved the stars too fondly,
to be fearful of the night.
His words were just one part to the faint idea that Aelfwine had. He had agreed, and thus, she began another adventure. One away from her protective brothers, and beautiful niece Maude. Surely, she could visit though! Right? One would hope – she’d sit in the edge of the border waiting for someone to come along and let her see their beautiful faces once again. But for now, there were more pressing matters at hand as she began to try and relax, excitement pouring into her veins of living in the Throat – with Volterra as well, and the idea that perhaps she could become something more than Tilney or Bartholomeo’s sister.

-FADEEEEEE-

When the deed was done, Aelfwine’s pelt was slicked with sweat. The blood that had graced her forehead had dripped down, creating further dark patches of red along her face and neck. As he moved alongside her, the dappled mare leaned into him as she tried to capture her breath. Her sides heaving from the attempts, she turned her head to him with a broad grin. “I trust that will serve as enough persuasion for you?” A small giggle escaped her, breathlessly. “Oh, most definitely.” She admitted with a purr, lowering her head and closing her eyes for a few seconds. “I hope it was good enough you still want me to come.” She joked, lifting her head and turning it to him before beginning to relax in the chilled evening.

There are a few things I must do before I come, however. I need to tell my brothers and niece that I’m leaving the Edge, as well as gather my things.” She noted in a thoughtful tone, eyes gazing up at the starry sky. “I better see your handsome face when I get there.” She giggled as a small smirk grew upon her lips.

"Talk."
aelfwine
image credits  ||  coding

@Volterra we can end it whenever if you'd like so we can get her moving on :D

Messages In This Thread
i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 03-24-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 03-24-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 03-25-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 03-26-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 04-02-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 04-02-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 04-03-2017, 02:15 PM