the Rift

All you Sinners

Rhodoc Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 4 years
felix

Rhodoc

It feels so good lying here that I almost fall asleep. Almost - because just as I'm slipping out of consciousness, a voice makes its way through the trees. The voice is unfamiliar and new, and all feathery-feminine. It catches my attention right away and I lift my head in time to see a woman stepping toward me. She's dressed in black and white and has a pair of wings balanced between her withers, and there's a bird perched on her back.

I try my best at a polite smile, but I'm really just hiding the fact that I'm checking her out. She's pretty, I'll allow her that, but she shouldn't feel too special. I check out everybody.

After I get an adequate look, I raise my plum-colored eyes to hers and let a smile spread across my lips. "You know what? You're so right. It is a lovely day for a lie down," I answer back with more verve than necessary, flipping my leonine tail with each syllable. "Why don't you come and join me?"

After of all, there's plenty of space. I watch the winged mare easily, certain that she's not going to turn me down, but then I frown. Where are my manners? This is what I get for hanging around with a bunch of vagabond lowlifes: I forget how to do things properly. "Damn. I'm so impolite," I huff, shaking my head at myself. "A gentleman always goes to the lady, not the other way around. You'll have to excuse me, I'm all mixed up today."

I roll over once more before getting back to my hooves, and immediately I miss the plush embrace of the forest carpeting. Once I'm standing, I take a few assured steps towards the stranger. I hope she doesn't mind that I'm looking a bit disheveled, but in my defense, it's been a rough few weeks. Shaking some of my mane out, I pause before her and give a little dip of my head. "I'm Rhodoc. And to whom do I owe this delicious pleasure?"

@Weaver - thank you! and yes please(:

Messages In This Thread
All you Sinners - by Rhodoc - 03-25-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: All you Sinners - by Weaver - 03-25-2017, 06:05 PM
RE: All you Sinners - by Rhodoc - 03-26-2017, 01:23 AM
RE: All you Sinners - by Weaver - 03-26-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: All you Sinners - by Rhodoc - 03-26-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: All you Sinners - by Weaver - 03-26-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: All you Sinners - by Rhodoc - 03-26-2017, 09:44 PM