the Rift

All you Sinners

Rhodoc Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 4 years
felix

Rhodoc

"Aren't we all?" This makes me chuckle, but that doesn't make it any less true. For a moment, I watch her with a decidedly curious expression, wondering just what kind of past she's running from. Maybe I'll ask her about it sometime, or maybe it'll come up on its own. Past lives have a way of doing that, you know. But anyway, she doesn't expand on it and I don't ask her to, because she's already on to more exciting topics.

I'm delighted to learn that said home belongs to Weaver as well. I'm also equally delighted to be called a catch, and I grin. I am a catch, aren't I? But that's beside the point, because now I'm thinking that I'm about to be shagging up with this girl in this place called the Aurora Basin. I don't know, I've never heard of the place, but it sounds good enough for me. In the north, mountains... Sure. Love it.

If it's anything like this place - the Threshold, she called it - then I'll be set. "And I'm not dumb enough to turn down such a generous offer," I coo back, wiggling my brows. Although truly, I'm fucking relieved. No more wandering aimlessly, no more worthless vagabonds, no more boring.

At least I hope not. Weaver, this place better not suck.

But really, I have no reservations. Aurora Basin, home sweet home. "But tell me a thing, sugar," I prompt easily, for the first time noticing her closeness. I'll take credit for that, too, by the way. I'm magnetic. "Must be a pretty large crowd if you're so willing to take in dirty strangers, hm? Or am I just lucky to have caught you on a good day?" Not that it matters. The more the merrier, really.

@Weaver

Messages In This Thread
All you Sinners - by Rhodoc - 03-25-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: All you Sinners - by Weaver - 03-25-2017, 06:05 PM
RE: All you Sinners - by Rhodoc - 03-26-2017, 01:23 AM
RE: All you Sinners - by Weaver - 03-26-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: All you Sinners - by Rhodoc - 03-26-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: All you Sinners - by Weaver - 03-26-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: All you Sinners - by Rhodoc - 03-26-2017, 09:44 PM