the Rift

[PRIVATE] for honor and family !!

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

Resolve is never stronger than in the morning
after the night It was never weaker

The serpent's midday slumber was halted, stolen and broken when the call of the Lady resonated and echoed across the floor and ridges of the gully. His cave, one he'd found abandoned and almost compeltely covered in layers of old grime and snow lay on the opposite side of the hill to the Haruspex's cave; a grotto well out of sight and mind from many of his herd brothers and sisters.

Craning his head upwards from where it lay rested against the cave floor, Toulouse gave a gruff sigh. His expedition; yet another task he must add to the list.
Launching his body up from his hocks, Toulouse was soon marching along a well-worn hunting track en-route to the main expanse of the valley. Where Tiamat was he could only guess, though his nose and ears told him it was south west from his current location, towards the lake.

Sure enough, after a lengthy journey along the lake shore he caught sight of the mother of their herd; the ocean's light herself.
"Tiamat" He called over the bay, his pace picking up from a walk to an expressive trot as he continued around the last leg of the lake shore. Truthfully, he was unsure how to greet this lady. She was a friend, yet she did not demand respect like his superiors had at his former herd. "My Lady" was what he settled with, a courteous bow of his crown and shoulders taking effect as he spoke.

"I trust you are well, my friend?" he began, though then decided it might be best to get straight to business; save any pleasure for later. "and you have a task for me, is that right?" he stepped closer, close enough so that those diaphonous whiskers upon his nose could gently touch her own. His eyes of sunny meadows and sea water drank up her form as they traced her figure form hoof to head, finally settling upon her own oceanic gaze. " please, by all means go ahead. I am at your service, and ready to serve my herd-brothers and sisters also"

super excited! @tiamat

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
for honor and family !! - by Tiamat - 03-26-2017, 07:31 AM