the Rift

walking fortress [vol vs azulee]

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda

Azulee!

The lightning-mare rises to attention, her boyish figure drawn up tall and black wings brandished to the sky. White-rimmed ears prick to her sultan's summons, and she feels the blood quicken in her veins. His voice is deep and thunderous, a battle-cry! and it electrifies the storm-child's bones, waking sparks that hiss between her feathers and lick at her heels. 

Let us spar!

Inky lips split into a smile made for war. She lifts a cloven hoof to paw at the air, a declaration to her eagerness. "Let us! I've been waiting, Sultan!" Her voice trumpets across the distance, a riotous sound, lips drawn up into a snarl. Before this goliath, Azulee is skinny and stout. But the storm-bird, all long limbs and rough edges, captures her strength in the instinctive craning of her neck, the unfurling of mighty wings. She knows her strength, the passion of the storm that paints her skin the same which electrifies her veins and sparks through eyes of the same voltage. They glow ferally below moonspun lashes as she casts her gaze over Volterra's imposing form, a fortress of flesh and hardened muscle hurling itself toward her like a freight train.

The little bird cloaked in thunder braces for the impact of his body-made-battering-ram, ducking her head down and away and lowering herself a bit as to avoid becoming unbalanced. His teeth clasp the bridge of her nose, and she lashes out with a bite of her own in retaliation just as he hits her full force, his weight forcing the air clean out of her lungs. She stumbles as the sand shifts beneath her hooves, her limbs tangling beneath her. Her wings flare outward, hoping to muster some semblance of balance as she crumbles to a knee, feeling her heart climb into her throat and hang there for a second. She tries to swallow it down, her eyes swimming in water. Her muscles throb and Azulee grits her teeth, anger burning in her chest as she scrambles to her feet, her right leg lagging a bit. 

With a growl she swings her right wing forward, hoping to clobber him in that fat head of his with a vengeful right-hook. Her wings are mighty, and she knows it. They are her most impressive asset, and she means to wield them like the worthy weapons they are. 

i've got your wild-eyed ways.

credits

ok so I know this is hugely lackluster and probably doesn't make much sense fundamentally but I've been struggling a lot in real life lately so I hope this can suffice :<

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
walking fortress [vol vs azulee] - by Volterra - 04-02-2017, 01:17 PM
RE: walking fortress [vol vs azulee] - by Azulee - 04-16-2017, 02:04 PM
RE: walking fortress [vol vs azulee] - by Blu - 05-23-2017, 11:50 PM