the Rift

Stand Tall Little Lamb (For imi?)

Anemone Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She looked over the painted equine, happy and at ease for the moment. She watched Kiba whenever the dragon would chirp her way and she'd laugh more and just enjoy the moment. She kept with Torasin, for he was good company, she decided. She walked at an easy pace and looked to Torasin when she added to her own words. It was a little awkward to her to hear that there were some to fear. She didn't fear, not generally. Part of it was her age and her thoughts she was indestructible half the time. Truthfully she wasn't, and part of her knew that but when she was in the moment, she didn't think about that. No, in the moment she could anything, be anything, defeat anything! How wrong she was though.

He asked about what brought her to Helovia and she looked down for a brief moment before lifting her head and looking over at him again. "I've been on my own for quite some time, I felt it was time to change that. I was told that Helovia had a place for me if I ever wanted to do that, so here I am." She didn't know if that was necessarily true, though. Was there a place for her here? "I've been observing things, but not a lot. I've always just been alone, because it worked better for me that way." That was definitely true. She was used to the lone life. Being a part of a herd was not in her game plan but maybe it was time. Time to find a herd and settle. Of course, she then thought about the last herd she'd been in and her ears briefly fell back.

But then she looked to the side and saw Torasin again and relaxed a bit again. He was kind, and Kiba was completely amazing in her opinion. It must have been nice to have that companionship. She started to think again that being in a herd, part of something, would be nice but what were her chances? She looked at Torasin and smiled politely. "What else can you tell me of this place? I'm quite fascinated with it, and with Kiba there." She moved her head in Kiba's direction. How could seeing and hearing the wonderful little thing not improve her mood? How could talking with Torasin, the lovely gentleman, not make her feel at ease? She was so glad to have met and and far from ready to say farewell. He seemed quite intelligent and the comfort she felt around him made it easier.

Messages In This Thread
Stand Tall Little Lamb (For imi?) - by Anemone - 10-30-2012, 10:25 PM
RE: Stand Tall Little Lamb (For imi?) - by Anemone - 10-31-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Stand Tall Little Lamb (For imi?) - by Anemone - 11-05-2012, 11:01 AM
RE: Stand Tall Little Lamb (For imi?) - by Anemone - 11-12-2012, 02:31 AM