the Rift

A Horse Has Five Hearts

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

'   and i am not the same   '

Her quaking and quizzical voice challenged his own words. What was an aurora exactly? All he knew of the lights was as much as any beast; that they appeared in the sky of an evening and kept the land aglow in various colours until morning, bewitching the stars and sky with a whole kaleidescope of colours.
"It's a gift from the father of the spark*" Toulouse explained. Close enough. It really was anyone's guess, and he could only assume it was one of the four's* responsibility.

Sacres youthful voice found his ears next, causing Toulouse's smile to emerge once again. "As a matter of fact, I do" he answered. Boomslang stayed burried deep within the luxurious coils of Toulouses thick mane, a mane so thick it had not been rivalled by any he'd ever met. The snake might pea out from time to time, though generally it kept to the warmth provided by his bonded's skin being a cold-blooded creature.  "Don't fret. Boomslang takes to sleeping during the day" Toulouse cooed to the tense stallion, recalling the moment the snake burried deep within his mane had paralysed the coal-coloured stag who stood beside him.
Turnign his crown towards the new arrival, Toulouse took a number of moments to recognise her after her introduction was made. The Mother of Companions. Seeing as they were on the subject, Toulouse wondered if the mother might have two cents on the topic herself, but he didn't wait long before he curled his cranium back in the direction of the one named Katissa.

"as an agent of the north I can assure you you would be most welcome there, and we can offer hospitality rivalled by none other. We have warm hot springs for your aching bones and caves to shelter you, plus a whole team of healers skilled in time magic "

*father of the spark = the god of the spark
*the four = Helovia has four gods! Sun, Moon, Earth and Spark.

so sorry i took a little while! i had a reply written up thinkign the draft was saved but it wasnt! :(

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
A Horse Has Five Hearts - by Katissa - 03-26-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: A Horse Has Five Hearts - by Sacre - 03-28-2017, 05:04 AM