the Rift

[OPEN] A bath for you [Welcoming]

Rhodoc Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 4 years
felix

Rhodoc

She's this close to sliding right on in beside me when something drags her attention away, and I turn my head to watch for the culprit. The water boils all around me, steam pressing against my face, and for a moment I see nothing. Everything turns quiet - which, another thing, I'm not particularly fond of quiet - until I can make out the shape of a large, shadowy figure through the thin veil of mist.

It seems to take forever - mind you, at this point I'm just chilling in their hot tub, waiting for something to happen - but eventually the dark form steps closer and addresses Weaver. My ears flicker forward as I allow myself to look him over. He's cloaked in black (same as me, but without the purple sheen) and he's got these two horn curling away from his head. He stands all heavy and ominous-like, but I can dig it.

I let them exchange pleasantries, and then it's my turn. "Who is your friend?" The man says, his voice deep like winter. At this, I perk up, tilting my head and flashing my most flattering smile. Curvy-horn man introduces himself as Mortuus Nox - Mortuus for short, I assume - and Weaver introduces me.

Mortuus is a Time Mender, and since I have no clue what the fuck that means, Weaver's there to explain that it means he's a healer. Now, she's wading into the water and inviting Mortuus to join. I like that idea, and so I nod encouragingly to the man. "Come, come," I murmur against the steam. "I don't bite. Hard, at least."

Although the more the merrier, if Mortuus declines I'm more than delighted with Weaver's company. “Mortuus has been ever so kind to introduce me to some of the umm…more fun….herbs in the greenhouse.” I lift my brows and tilt my head towards Mortuus, as if waiting for validation. "Mortuus, I think I like you already," I grin, because I like to get high. "Maybe if you like me back you could show me these special little herbs sometime, yeah?"

And as far as jobs go, I don't really know what I want. I just kinda want to chill out for a while and see what happens. I'm not exactly the ambitious type, and that's part of what got me thrown out of my last place.

@Mortuus Nox
[Image: Rhodoc_pixel1.png]
Please tag me in all posts!
Magic/violence cool whenever.

Messages In This Thread
A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Weaver - 03-27-2017, 12:44 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Rhodoc - 03-28-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Mortuus Nox - 03-28-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Weaver - 03-29-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Rhodoc - 03-29-2017, 08:49 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Weaver - 04-09-2017, 11:53 AM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Rhodoc - 04-10-2017, 05:20 PM