the Rift

[OPEN] A bath for you [Welcoming]

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
You can have your very own
Devil at the cross roads

The man was an odd man indeed. Weaver slips into the water next to the stag and Gray cold eyes watch. Stone orbs gaze over her bodice soaking with hot springs water. A cold sigh wants to slip from his maw, but it remains locked away in silence. They invite him into the water with them. His minds scream's just walk away fuck it, but his heart makes him stay ( well what's left of his heart.) The man talks about the herbs he showed to Weaver after she says something about it. His mind flashed back to reality as his attention fell back to Weaver. She was a good student and remembered what they talked about in the herb lesson. A deep chuckled erupted from his chest. It was hallowed and from the depths of hell. "I must say the other healers are not fond of hallucinogenics. So I just ask that you find me in my cave if you have questions Rhodoc." His deep voice dripped with a heavy Latin accent as he listened to Weaver speak once again.

She wants the scarred man to going them in the hot water. His face remained emotionless and dead to the world as a cracked black hoof took a step into the shallow depths of the water. Nox did not go deeper than his lower chest. He stood in the water as his pelt blackened darker than the deadliest night. His tail floated on top of the water like tangled spiderwebs. His demonic crown looks to see the raven come back with the blue water lily. It floats to the surface of the water like a sweet soft melody, then it is dampened and darkened with the water's surface. "I am glad to see you took something away from the lesson. Just be careful playing with the blue water lily." His tone was not of a father, more of a demon tempting you with a good time. Then the man asks about the Sentinels. "The Sentinels use to guard the Basin years ago. They were to keep outsiders out. The Basin was not very tolerable to many species back in the day, but that is another story for a different day. They were built by Ulrik The Engineer. He left the Basin not long after I arrived. Without him here the Sentinels will not operate correctly. He was the one who maintained them, so now they have fallen apart. Deimos the old Lord told Ulrik to come get the scraps of metal, but he never did. So they still remain. There has been talking about restoring them, but nothing has been done. " Finally the man finishes speaking about the sentinels. Then the demonic beast turns to the next topic. "Is there a trade you wish to lend your skills in? We have the warrior, sneak, healing, wise, and crafting ranks. If you wish to remain undecided that is fine."

"Talk."

OOC:: Guys I am SOO SORRY!!!!!

image credits

@Weaver @Rhodoc

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Weaver - 03-27-2017, 12:44 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Rhodoc - 03-28-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Mortuus Nox - 03-28-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Weaver - 03-29-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Rhodoc - 03-29-2017, 08:49 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Weaver - 04-09-2017, 11:53 AM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Rhodoc - 04-10-2017, 05:20 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Mortuus Nox - 04-10-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Weaver - 04-11-2017, 12:47 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Rhodoc - 04-11-2017, 06:43 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Weaver - 05-07-2017, 09:39 AM