the Rift

[PRIVATE] scene of the crime

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
he had been someone, before the fall.
”No shit.” The words reached him before the mare had officially turned. A charming smile crossed his lips as he stifled a chuckle at her choice of words. As she looked him up and down, he stood still, almost regal-like, with his dark chin up and icy eyes remaining on the stranger. After a few moments, she apologized with her own sheepish smile and the blue man simply just shook his head as if she had nothing to apologize for. He did seem to appear out of nowhere to begin with.

As she continued, he nodded along with her. Sunjata had found that he agreed with what the mare said so far, despite offering a light chuckle again at her choice of words. “Good to know. Though I don’t think either one of us will be dragging the other around. Buddy system and all that.” He winked to her, his smile beginning to rest in a solid smirk across his dark navy lips. The mare looked around a few moments before looking back at him, and he took the opportunity to gaze upon her simply, not letting her see how her beauty and lack of fun was affecting him.

Tell me Sunjata, what is it you do in the Throat?” His ears perked to her as his gaze lifted from the world around her to her face. Her emerald gaze a beautiful hue against the darkness of her face. He offered her a roguish grin before flexing his wings slightly against his back. “That, my dear, is a secret.” He began, tilting his head to the side in a playful manner. “Though I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours.” He winked briefly before shaking his head at her last comment.

I’m simply a curious herd-mate, seeking knowledge on Kaos. I imagine you’re doing the same… Of course, without the death wish.” Another chuckle rumbled from his chest.

"Talk."
sunjata
image credits || coding

@Iona STOP ME HAHAHAH THIS IS FAB

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
scene of the crime - by Iona - 03-27-2017, 06:18 PM
RE: scene of the crime - by Sunjata - 03-28-2017, 12:09 AM
RE: scene of the crime - by Iona - 04-08-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: scene of the crime - by Sunjata - 04-08-2017, 11:53 PM