the Rift

[OPEN] cold doesn't bother us anyway

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
Noticing the cluster of figures on the perimeter, I step away from my investigation of the painted exterior of the tent (who even did this? the most primary thought which had risen to mind during that endeavor), casually making my way over in my own time. Though I might miss some of what is said, it’ll be fine – Tiamat is there, after all, and she’s about a thousand times better at dealing with people than myself, or Wessex (if our encounter before last was any measure of her skills in that field), whose horn-bedazzled, she-beast figure I could probably pick out of anywhere, knowing her, almost instantaneously, from the sight of her ass alone.

Does that say something? Duir asks, from behind me, his company, as usual, accompanied by his frustration invoking remarks.

About what? I ask, looking back with narrowed eyes.

You know, he laughs, prancing ahead with a toss of his antlered head, meeting my golden eyes with his emerald ones as he passes; though he is eager to see with Nimue again, he isn’t going to miss an opportunity to make me think about myself, either, she is a woman.

Snorting aloud at the thought (so is half the world idiot), I find my place among the Lady and the Corporal, and my buck and I’s conversation falls away to leave me with the thought as to whether or not my buck thinks I’ll hit on anything with the properly positioned holes.

Yes, he answers, greeting Nimue, and observing the other companions present, as he is apt to do. Remembering the foxes from our clearing away debris on the beach, he looks at them with a more familiar expression than he does the others, but is otherwise aloof, as he always is, remaining where he can easily escape if need be.

Some things never change.

Tiamat is already talking, something about a Moon Doctor named Lyanna. I don’t think much else needs to be said, really, so I attempt a smile of greeting, and nod my head hello.

"Rikyn, King of Spies," I tell them, with a tilt of a truer grin flashing towards Sacre (because it’s not a real rank at all, but its close enough to what I actually do), before waiting for the rest the of meeting to commence.

there's no place to hide down here
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Alysanne - 03-27-2017, 06:37 PM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Iona - 03-27-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Sacre - 03-28-2017, 05:46 AM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Wessex - 03-28-2017, 07:11 AM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Tiamat - 03-29-2017, 03:29 AM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Rikyn - 03-29-2017, 09:00 AM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Lena - 03-31-2017, 06:47 PM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Alysanne - 04-04-2017, 04:13 PM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Iona - 04-07-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Sacre - 04-08-2017, 09:01 AM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Wessex - 04-09-2017, 07:43 PM