the Rift

[OPEN] cold doesn't bother us anyway

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
When Lena arrives, rounding out the gathering of those from the valley who are likely to show; surprisingly, most everyone seems to know someone, except, it would seem, the woman who was my equivalent in the World’s Edge. Still laughing at the sight of Sacre’s mock bow, wondering how my mother’s meetings with these generally easy going folk were always so tense and serious (and what, precisely, the difference between this gathering and those impends), I am quickly hushed by Iona’s announcement that she is the Queen of Spies.

When she continues, my face probably reveals everything. I certainly hadn’t expected this flamboyant of a reaction to what I had assumed to be a casual, inside joke sort of remark, and I’m also not entirely sure how to react in turn. Do I ye olde common her, too?

Part of me wants to just stare at her, I guess because she is joking about a matter that I take seriously. You weren’t at the other battles, I see, I think, my wonder slackened jaw tightening with the thought.

"I was unaware I’d been wed," I reply, managing a smile, despite my hesitation to be so overtly light hearted at a time like this, "though I’m sure we can come to an arrangement when it comes to information about the shared threat of Kaos. Have your Seers or other members conferred with the Goddess on the matter?"

[ OOC: Assumed post order was a lie? Kick me if not. He mostly interacts with @Iona ]

there's no place to hide down here
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Alysanne - 03-27-2017, 06:37 PM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Iona - 03-27-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Sacre - 03-28-2017, 05:46 AM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Wessex - 03-28-2017, 07:11 AM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Tiamat - 03-29-2017, 03:29 AM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Rikyn - 03-29-2017, 09:00 AM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Lena - 03-31-2017, 06:47 PM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Alysanne - 04-04-2017, 04:13 PM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Iona - 04-07-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Sacre - 04-08-2017, 09:01 AM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Wessex - 04-09-2017, 07:43 PM