the Rift

[OPEN] azurite and onyx [SPARK/QUEST TURN IN]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
Yael’s heavily accented voice follows mine, as does Tiamat’s almost childlike prayer; daring to peer at them both, I agree with the golden mare, that the Throat would be in the greatest threat. All the herds though, unfortunately, had coast lines near enough to leap into, for the most part.

Well, except our home, of course, I think as I glance at Tiamat and the broken stone of the God of the Spark, with a smile that remarks more on my thoughts than what is being said.

Unlike his prior arrivals before me, the God simply appears, and wheezes a rather undignified wheeze in immediate response all my well thought out words. Staring at him, somewhat uncomfortable with the level of filth covering him (I mean, really? I’d brought ladies with me, dude…), but even more uneasy at the sight of how very tired he seems, I wait for what he has to say.

Now, I’ll admit, I’m a bit miffed that all we get is a quick sentence about how it’s already been tended to. However, I guess I get it, considering everything going on, and the way he looks like he’s about to pass out.

Looking at the rock as it changes color, I curiously reach down to touch it with my nose, before looking back up at him with a grin of my own.

"Yeah, unfortunately for you, I’m still around," I smirk, an ear falling back as I look over his rough condition again; I’d thought about asking for something better than just this single shoulder plate, but… "there’s nothing I…we, could help you with, is there? You look like you could use it."

[ OOC: Thank youuu <3 He ofc offers his help with anything the Spark God needs, otherwise Rikyn will be back in a season or so (maybe longer) for another quest. ]

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

@Tiamat @Yael

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
azurite and onyx [SPARK/QUEST TURN IN] - by Rikyn - 03-28-2017, 10:48 AM
RE: azurite and onyx [SPARK/QUEST TURN IN] - by Rikyn - 04-05-2017, 04:17 PM