the Rift

[PRIVATE] Eyes for the Sightless [Moon]

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper

I found myself here on the stony bridge once again, this time though I wasn't accompanied by the avian who I shared my soul with. Rather I was trailing behind my twin brother who for so long I had thought was lost to me, until the pale ghost of a stallion who had been a dear friend of our sire's informed me he was well and healthy living on the Edge of the World. Following him back to the glass wall had been an easy decision but again life had pulled me away before the fox boy and I crossed paths. It wasn't until I was speaking to a grungy old man on the ledge the two of us were headed to currently that I had finally seen my womb mate once again. A smile twitched and tugged at the corner of my inky lips as moon eyes stared straight forward, guided by the thankfully full moon and my brother as we carefully navigated over the cobbled bridge that led to the great shrines we were looking for.

Edison had chosen to remain back, waiting impatiently in the rocks that lined the shore having decided he'd rather stay back and sulk then have to deal with the gods that he didn't worship. I had rolled my eyes, but agreed that he could remain to the rear if he wanted, his sight wasn't needed tonight with the moon shining and my brother's careful watch to make sure I didn't fall into the salty brine beneath. Dark rimmed ears flicked back against my skull as we made it the last few steps until we were both standing safely on the ledge that housed the long destroyed shrines. Inky lips twitched as I smiled at my brother who I was hopefully looking at in monochromatic colors for the last time. "Thank you for coming." A deep sigh shook forth from my chest between slightly parted lips as I turned to look over my shoulder at the shrine I had came here for.

Although I had been born, and mostly raised in the Basin where the god of Spark and Time ruled...my loyalty rested in the finicky embrace of the one and only goddess. She was why I had any sight whatsoever, and hopefully she would be the reason I would be able to see without the assistance of my cranky seeing-eye-bird. Exhaling shakily I took the few steps until I was standing in front of the once great shrine, where I found myself without words as I looked in awe upon the ruins. Luckily for me, gods and goddesses were known to be all-knowing and surely she had been watching over us as we made our way across the cobbled bridge.

"Talk?"
roux
am I just paranoid?
or am I just stoned
Permission from Imi for slight PP /<3
Roux is here to get a quest to get his blindness fixed! (using the VOTG pass from my prize list!)
@Sacre @Mythical Request
image credits
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
Eyes for the Sightless [Moon] - by Roux - 03-28-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: Eyes for the Sightless [Moon] - by Sacre - 04-01-2017, 08:01 AM
RE: Eyes for the Sightless [Moon] - by Kaos - 04-05-2017, 10:44 AM