the Rift

[PRIVATE] Eyes for the Sightless [Moon]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
In my scarecrow dreams,
(When they smash my heart into smithereens)
Be a bright red rose come bursting the concrete.

Sacre couldn’t perfectly describe his feelings as he wandered along the rocky path, dodging the pools of lava that would swallow him whole if he should put one step wrong, such was the fragility of life. Yet, his spirits soared as the presence of Roux filled him with such ecstatic joy that he found it hard to simply walk up the path for his legs longed to run and dance. Quite often he cast his gaze back to his twin, checking he was okay, that he was actually there and he wasn’t dreaming, as the moon served as their beacon in the sky, lighting the way to the cluster of broken shrines. Inari and Ríona had chosen to stay with Edison, neither fox really wanting to take the trip again and they much preferred the companionship of the red boys’ falcon. Sacre often noted that they liked being in the company of other horses’ companions. The journey was slow going as the fox-boy tried to pick the best routes for Roux to follow until finally they came upon their destination and the moment Sacre had been hoping for might finally come to pass. A day when Roux would have the veil, that so cruelly robbed him of the beauty of the world, lifted from his eyes.

“I was coming anyway, even if you didn’t want me to” he grinned, gently moving to brush his shoulder against his brother’s crimson side. 

Turning his attention back to the shrines, he noted the one that belonged to the Moon, Mesec’s mother, and walked up to it, placing the glass figurine the Nightwind had made next to it before returning to Roux’s side. He wondered if she would answer their call, Sacre hadn’t seen her since Kaos had appeared, which wasn’t all that unusual, the fox-boy rarely ever saw the Gods unless there was something going on in the wider world. What did they do in their spare time? If they even had any, Sacre imagined that being a God must be a taxing job. “My Goddess” he spoke to the figurine instead, finding her miniature likeness easier to talk to than a ruined shrine, “we seek your guidance and perhaps your power” he called, casting an encouraging smile at Roux as he fell silent. 

Then they waited to see if the Moon would answer them.

@Mythical Request (just it case you didn't get Roux's tag <3)
@Roux

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Eyes for the Sightless [Moon] - by Roux - 03-28-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: Eyes for the Sightless [Moon] - by Sacre - 04-01-2017, 08:01 AM
RE: Eyes for the Sightless [Moon] - by Kaos - 04-05-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Eyes for the Sightless [Moon] - by Sacre - 04-27-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: Eyes for the Sightless [Moon] - by Kaos - 05-11-2017, 09:20 AM