the Rift

[PRIVATE] Eyes for the Sightless [Moon]

Kaos Posts: 37
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: :: Ageless
Admin
kaos

“I know what you're thinking-" The racoon says, his hands folding together as if in solemn prayer. "That pretty gray unicorn who died to save her child, yes?" He tuts sadly under his breath. “The bone monster as you all have come to think of him ... he can be unpredictable. I just wanted him to stretch his ..err bones a little bit. I did warn everyone not to get to close. And as he isn't really alive, he can't be hurt. I told you that too. But he was attacked, and defended himself..." The racoon paused, crisp eyes raising. “You wouldn't fault a lion for retaliating if attacked, would you?"

The racoon smiled sadly, then answered the boy's actual question.

"Why almost nothing at all. Down the road, I might need a favour from you. Something small - like asking you to deliver a message, or find someone for me. Nothing untoward, I can assure you. All I ask is that when the time comes, you help me, as I'm going to help you. I think that certainly sounds fair?"

Kaos is offering to fix Roux's eyes for him! If you accept, you won't need to to use your VOTG pass! Feel free to hear his offer before you decide :)

Messages In This Thread
Eyes for the Sightless [Moon] - by Roux - 03-28-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: Eyes for the Sightless [Moon] - by Sacre - 04-01-2017, 08:01 AM
RE: Eyes for the Sightless [Moon] - by Kaos - 04-05-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Eyes for the Sightless [Moon] - by Sacre - 04-27-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: Eyes for the Sightless [Moon] - by Kaos - 05-11-2017, 09:20 AM