the Rift

[PRIVATE] What's that smell?

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
G L A S G O W

At first, she wasn’t even sure what the odor was. She only knew that it was a vile, putrid thing, that if it took form of a creature she’d surely try to off herself rather than smell it. Oh and how she hoped it didn’t cling like some smells did. She took some deep breaths of the fresh mountain air, just to be sure she remembered what it smelt like before beginning to grow bold, wondering if someone had died in there and no one had noticed. With her head still swung around, she found herself in an internal struggle. Did she want to find a dead body today? No, not really. But if she left it there for somebody else, wasn’t that worse?

With a snort, she began to turn toward the cave again with her eyes shut tight, wondering what kind of mess she had gotten herself into. When suddenly – “Of course someone’s in here! Silly goose. Where else would I be?” Her eyelids fluttered open immediately, revealing a glassy, almost opaque looking gaze as she looked upon the peppermint pony with pieces of smelly, dirty wool patched around his mane and parts of his body. She tilted her head curiously, not knowing how she’d know that someone wasn’t there. A small chuckle escaped her lips from the confusion as she began to approach the pony once again, trying to limit her breathing as best she could.

I’m sorry. I didn’t know. I’m new here, and I just recently joined the ranks of the crafters.” She began, dipping her head to Johnny, the unicorn of whom she still didn’t know the name of. “I am Glasgow. I used to be a Glazier in the Edge before moving north. I heard this was the crafting cave, so I decided to see. And…” She paused, lowering her head and turning her head away from him slightly. “I don’t want to be rude, since I am new here, but it smells awful here. Is this where all the crafting happens? Do you live in this?” She questioned, turning her gaze sheepishly back toward Johnny, extending her head to the cavern behind him. “It really should be cleaned. Do you not have another place to go?” She asked him again, uncertainty gleaming in her eyes.

"Talk."

I would have bled out,
if you told me you liked the color red —

image credits

@Johnny so i found out glas is too nice to yell at someone to leave. who knew? xD

Messages In This Thread
What's that smell? - by Glasgow - 03-29-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: What's that smell? - by Johnny - 04-02-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: What's that smell? - by Glasgow - 04-02-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: What's that smell? - by Johnny - 04-10-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: What's that smell? - by Rikyn - 04-13-2017, 08:30 AM
RE: What's that smell? - by Glasgow - 04-13-2017, 08:55 PM