the Rift

[PRIVATE] What's that smell?

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
G L A S G O W

He didn’t seem to take the suggestion well, and Glasgow flinched internally at the protest he gave. Then he sat, almost as if he was pouting, and it was all the scarred woman could do to not sigh and just allow him the right. “Uh, no. No not really.” Then, he began to explain, and Glasgow nodded along, understanding the memories that came with it. But sometimes change was good, and perhaps it wouldn’t have gotten this bad had someone been around to help the poor man. She began to offer him a sympathetic smile, ready to offer the help she wanted to give him, but it would require he find another place to stay for at least a night or two.

But then he suggested finding another cave and Glasgow’s brows furrowed slightly, not even sure what to say in this exact moment. However, another voice appeared, one from behind her as he moved to stand beside her, spewing words out at this man that Glasgow still didn’t know the name of. He went on and on and on and Glasgow just simply remained, head turning from Rikyn to Johnny all while internally cringing.

The stallion could’ve been nicer about things, really. Glasgow sighed quietly. “Is there a need to be so harsh?” She quietly murmured to Rikyn, her scarred and glassy eyes lingering on the young man’s face, not even knowing he was her Lord. Her eyes flickered to Johnny with a small apologetic smile. “I think it would only take a few days to clean out, really. You could stay in my cave at night and we could all make it a big project?” She suggested, eyes gleaming toward Johnny with hopefulness. “And then you could come back after, once it’s all clean. What do you think?” She questioned with a tilt of her scarred face.

"Talk."

I would have bled out,
if you told me you liked the color red —

image credits

@Johnny @Rikyn <3

Messages In This Thread
What's that smell? - by Glasgow - 03-29-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: What's that smell? - by Johnny - 04-02-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: What's that smell? - by Glasgow - 04-02-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: What's that smell? - by Johnny - 04-10-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: What's that smell? - by Rikyn - 04-13-2017, 08:30 AM
RE: What's that smell? - by Glasgow - 04-13-2017, 08:55 PM