the Rift

First time for everything [Hunting, RE please]

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit

The young hellhound had come towards the filly, who had weaved her tale to the skull of the raven and stood back, stunned that the gates were swinging open. Joy was clear upon the grin that curved her delicate features, but it soon furrowed into a concerned frown, as the young mare knew not what step to take next. She snorted lightly, and informed the hungry youth that she would resolve his situation as soon as possible. He did not follow her, as far as she knew, he was still lost; she would find him, again, though.

The young girl had questioned her father of the next step to take, and he had simply given her a loan of his spear. "I expect he's hungry, and most dogs enjoy meat." With a wink of his ever-changing eyes, he left his capable daughter up to her own devices.

So the belle ventured to the Blue, a land that felt winter's touch in temperature but not in snowfall, still near enough to the Dragon's Throat that it felt the hot southerly winds coming off the desert. Her coat was a misty, cloudy grey today, overcast weather did little to help the day warm up. Eyes of crystal clear blue stared ahead, and uneasily she tried to get used to her father's, grandfather's spear in her mouth. No time like the present to practice her weaponry!

The yearling flew low along the beach, knowing that she would not find much along the sandy shoreline. So she angled her path to go over the dunes, seeking out creatures that would burrow into the warm sands to hide for the winter. Sparse bushes provided some cover for the entrance to one such burrow, and Cirrus deftly landed atop the dune, and promptly pounded the earth with her limber legs. Movement was spied, but the animal seemed to be of similar hue to the sand - still, she threw the spear at it, hoping to hear a promising thud of her first kill hitting the earth.

[She's going after a bushrat first :-) ]
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    First time for everything [Hunting, RE please] - by Cirrus - 10-31-2012, 07:11 AM