the Rift

First time for everything [Hunting, RE please]

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit

Relief from an unexpected worry floods through her as the struggles of the fish still, and the filly drifts upon the wind back towards the shore, where her other kills lie. "Won't be doing that again any time soon..." She muttered, before pawing at the spear tip to drop the fish in the sand. With something akin to regret, she looked at the lives she had taken thus far. A sigh swept away her worries however, as she resolved to complete this task. Looking out over the beach, she picked up the spear again, sweat forming around her wing joints from all the exercise. Determination drove her, more than before now, she scouted with sharp, cerulean eyes, the sandy landscape before her.

A large burrow once again became visible in the side of a dune, and she landed on top of it. It was large enough for a rabbit, or a weasel, or even a badger. Perhaps it hosted a family. The flicka danced atop the dune, causing a lot of sand to cascade through the entrance; she heard telltale scuttles from within that suggested movement. Pleased at the usefulness of the spear, she once again thrust it before her, aiming blindly into the hole, wondering if she would be so lucky to strike something - or at least make something angry enough to come out and show itself to her.
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    RE: First time for everything [Hunting, RE please] - by Cirrus - 10-31-2012, 08:03 AM