the Rift

[OPEN] turn the lights out [joining]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Rikyn

There are two at the border, this afternoon. One is called Tangere, a soft gray healer and learner who had served my mother and the Lord Deimos for most of my life. I remember her in some of my most early memories, in which she had always been kind and gentle; the sight of her aggravated companion bobbing irately at some unknown, winged mare is, thereby, somewhat amusing, as is her embarrassed call of greeting.

Picking up speed, my buck keeping pace alongside me, we arrive together, and I sweep my eyes over the stranger quickly. She seems to be about my age, and pretty, colored like the evening, though a bit weathered by what I can only assume to be a life on her own. If she had spent long in the wild lands spanning between Helovia and the other bountiful realms of Loorien, like I had, it was no wonder she was lean. It was easy to find food in a place that was tended by a fucking Earth God. Out there, with no Gods?

Sometimes there were stretches with naught but wild onion, and sun dried brush: papery, tasteless, and gritty with sand.

"Probably not," I conclude, without adding considering she just barged in here of all places, giving Tangere a nod as I come to a stop, my deer drawing nearer to my opposite flank from the mares, as we approach, wary by nature, as always. Despite his hesitation, he is quite interested in the white raven (having only ever seen black ones, before), and peers around my chest at the healer’s bird. "Welcome to the Aurora Basin, though I suppose you already felt that way, considering…"

I eye her current location, well inside our borders. Smirking, I casually tilt one hind hoof to a point.

"Can we help you with something?" I ask.

’cause we need a little controversy
@Skeyti

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
turn the lights out [joining] - by Skeyti - 03-30-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: turn the lights out [joining] - by Tangere - 03-31-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: turn the lights out [joining] - by Rikyn - 04-10-2017, 08:38 AM
RE: turn the lights out [joining] - by Skeyti - 05-04-2017, 02:30 AM