the Rift

[OPEN] everything heals

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
"Oh, it's alright," Amaris said as the mare probed further about yet another detail the dragonmare had glossed over in her previous reply. She said the words with an understanding smile, almost pleading forgiveness for speaking so briefly about events that occurred prior to Weaver's arrival at the lands. "The wraiths came with a great darkness, a disease of sorts, among other things. The source seemed to be the Spectral Marsh, so that is where my mother went with her brothers and sister, while my father was charged with taking myself and my sister to his birthlands of dragons. The world seemed to collapse in on itself.. I don't remember much more than that, I was quite young."

It was a summarised version, succinctly presented as they wandered through the caverns and back towards the surface. A light laugh escaped her as Weaver's invitation was swiftly followed by a cautionary note, and the dragonmare nodded her understanding. The Edge had a quest that involved venturing to many lands, she was not surprised to hear that there had been visitors, though it sounded like a lot more than the Basin might actually want were daring to explore the icy northern realm.

"Noted," she said with a smile, before continuing: "you'd be welcome to the Edge at any time, though I recommend waiting at the gate for someone to accompany you." She spoke the last words with a playful wink, before adding: "I'm sure I'd be able to hear Raven from anywhere though, and would be happy to show you around!"

Dramyrth cawed again, intentionally laxing in this attempt to sound more draconic, pleased at the peace his beloved bonded was feeling, though still concerned for the strangeness of her emotions after the curious event of before. They were nearing the entrance now, and he darted out ahead to scout the area, and ensure no more cheetahs made of fire were gallivanting about. Safe, was all he offered as the mare breached the entrance and stood, her sweaty hide prickling at the breeze that existed however softly (it was more than the non-existent one in the caves below). Amaris breathed the air, pleased to see that most had departed the arena, which meant that most at last, had not suffered wounds too deep to manage.

With a smile that spoke of farewells and goodbyes, she turned to the ravenmare and her feathered compatriot, nodding her tiara so that her chin touched her chest (gently, given the fresh wounds), stretching her curved nape around in a gesture of respect and acknowledgement - it was an ancient act, one not many reciprocated or even really understood, but it was also a habit for the dragonmare to do so to those whose company she enjoyed or wished to convey some semblance of deference to. "Until next we meet, Weaver - it has been, interesting, and not altogether unpleasant."

@Weaver
Thought this might be a good place to wrap it up? C:
Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
everything heals - by Amaris - 04-01-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-03-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-05-2017, 06:29 AM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-07-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 03:14 AM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-09-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-12-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-12-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-12-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-18-2017, 07:40 PM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-22-2017, 10:28 PM