the Rift

[PRIVATE] time to cool down

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
dragonborn
Colourful, musical laughter erupts from the mare's maw, as she watched the foal's antics - the sound combined with her dragon's own gentle, playful song; it was as if they were singing a chorus and the youth was dancing to their rhythm. It was so long since Amaris had witnessed such carefree abandon, such happiness, such beautiful naivety - it was almost enough to make her yearn for a foal to call her own (almost).

Such delights were short-lived however, as concern then blossomed, for to whom and where did this foal belong? He was far too young to be so unsupervised, so free from a parent's ever-watching eye - Amaris would even wager he was too young to survive solely upon the grass they all must subsist upon, surely he would require milk to sustain him? As Dramyrth and the colt pranced and frolicked, the golden dragonmare cast her gaze far and wide, seeking, searching, drinking the barren surrounds to no avail.

'Hello,' the voice came, new and fresh into the world, and her attention fixated upon it, discarding the search for a guardian as hopeless for now. Warm breaths were shared as she bowed her tiara to his and accepted his proffered touch, pressing gently against it to show that she is welcoming of such things. 'Vynter,' he called himself, and she nodded, before purring her own title in response.

"I am Amaris," she spoke, shuffling her wings and bowing her countenance to indicate she meant herself. "That is Dramyrth," she said, as the golden king flew between them, chortling a low song to draw the attention to himself, before landing before the colt and offering a small bump of his fisted claw against his muzzle (should he allow it). She let him steal the spotlight, watching them interact with growing concern. Just who did he belong to? How would he survive - how had he survived so far?

"Come," she said simply, turning her entire self so that they would begin a walk back south - back to the heat of TallSun, but back to where she knew others. Surely someone nearby would be missing a foal - it made sense to travel to a more populated area to improve the chances of finding that someone, didn't it? At, if she managed to get him to the Edge, she could ensure he found sustenance in a suitable nurse mare, and be checked over by the healers - if he survived the journey.

"Come along Vynter," she encouraged, her nape tossing her mane to flip to the opposite side, her steps light and encouraging his dancing step to fall in alongside or behind her own. Dramyrth joined in, twirling and surfing the air surrounding them - would the colt follow?

For @Vynter and @Fenyx (feel free to jump in whenever you're able!) C:
Happy to keep going on this thread unless you would like to post at the Edge or somewhere else? Amaris is really concerned that he is unsupervised xD

sky above me — earth below me
and fire within me
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
time to cool down - by Amaris - 04-01-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: time to cool down - by Vynter - 04-06-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: time to cool down - by Amaris - 04-11-2017, 07:15 AM
RE: time to cool down - by Vynter - 04-11-2017, 10:17 PM
RE: time to cool down - by Amaris - 04-12-2017, 06:50 AM