Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
the Ocean’s Light
A bright star—
so no one lets you down.
I will shine to guide you.
“It sure is a lot warner down here, isn’t it?” She says to the little whale at her side, smiling to herself as the Leviathan trills a low, slightly disgruntled whistle in agreement. The oceanic pair have gotten used to the chill of their mountain home, and while the heritage of her hot-blooded ancestors still keeps her coat satin-thin, Tiamat wouldn’t change the Basin for the world. She sighs blissfully, breathing in the fresh scents of nature as it blooms, only roused when she hears splashing in the distance.

Raising her head and fixing her ears attentively forward, the Ocean’s Light watches the distant figure, dressed in gold and brilliant against the meadow’s earthen hues. “Hello!” The sea maiden calls out pleasantly, even if it might be too far a distance for the other unicorn to hear her. With pearly eyes glistening beneath the sun’s rays, she waits for the stranger to answer—instead, the golden figure disappears altogether! Tiamat finds herself stumbling in confusion before she surges forward. “Hello?! Are you alright?” Cloven hooves pick up a faster pace, carrying her sapphire body swiftly through the lavender blossoms and tall grasses.

As the distance melts away beneath her feet, she begins to see the stranger more clearly. With a cold sense of horror suddenly pouring through her glass heart, Tiamat realizes that the figure is under water. While this is not a problem for her, she knows that it is not common for an equine to be able to breathe within the water’s depths—clearly, something must be wrong, and whether or not to offer her help is not a question in her mind (too late does she realize that someone else has arrived at the riverbanks as well).

Just as the ocean Lady prepares to leap into the gentle-flowing river, the figure raises their head out of the water—and she discovers that it is not a stranger at all. “Oh—Rexanna! It’s you!” Tiamat crows with elated surprise, a wide grin brightening her features. However, the force of her motion continues to push her over the grassy banks, and with a little squeal of surprise, the Lady goes tumbling into the clear waters.

Sputtering and coughing, once she is able to regain her balance on the river bottom and thrust her head up to the surface, Tiamat turns to properly face her old friend. “Rexanna!” She cries happily again, reaching out to brush the other mare’s nose with a familiar warmth. “I haven’t seen you in…I don’t even know how long it’s been,” the Ocean’s Light chuckles blithely, shaking her head at the memories (and turning briefly to comfort Nimue, who was frightened and agitated when Tiamat stumbled gracelessly into the river).

Remembering that they are not alone, the sea mare looks up, squinting against the intensity of the sun. “And a pleasure to meet you! I’m Tiamat,” she smiles brightly up to the peculiar mare standing on the banks, welcoming the stranger as she does anyone into her fledgling heart. Waiting politely for her greeting to be received (the stranger’s wounds not going unnoticed, and she makes a mental note to inquire of them later), Tiamat turns again to Rexanna, hardly able to contain her bubbling excitement. “How are you, my friend?”

notes; I had my post nearly done before I saw that Whit posted, so I edited it, I hope it isn't too choppy!<333
“Speech.”

image credits
@Rexanna @Amaris
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-02-2017, 02:04 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 04-02-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-03-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 04-05-2017, 10:07 PM