the Rift

[OPEN] how far would you go?

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Everything had begun to feel alright. After so many months of lingering in a cave, afraid to stray too far from her troubled daughter, she had desperately needed a bath. Tallsun had become hot, and quite humid in the Edge. And as she dipped below the surface, and the black firework markings of her passive magic began to dot her pale and cream pelt, covering over the glaring “C” in the same color on her flesh, she began to remember just how much she’d changed since coming to the Edge. She was active before, she was somebody. People ultimately knew of who she was, whether it good or bad. Her name sat in the lips of many, waiting to fall.

But now she felt like a ghost of that person, hidden away to wither. She didn’t even notice as another gilded creature appeared, adorned in scales with a dragon companion. Her eyes opened quietly as the mare’s words reached her ears, soft and sweet. A smile graced the pale lips of Rexanna as she nodded, stepping a bit to make room for the mare. “Oh, not at all!” Her voice was pleasant, a soft chime of sound with a honey undertone. Marembo from his spot in the water, waved a timid hello to the duo. Then, as she looked upon the mare, she noticed the glowing scar and the burn markings. Immediately concern began to cross her features.

Before she could ask, however, Marembo began to shriek a high pitched squeal of excitement before racing through the water to a familiar face. “Oh- Rexanna! It’s you!” She’d recognize that voice anywhere. As she began to tumble into the water, Rexanna quickly moved toward her friend. “Tiamat?!” She crooned with a happy whinny. As Tiamat reached out to brush noses with her, Rexanna moved her own wet muzzle toward the familiar mare, their whiskers brushing by one another with a gentle exchange of breath. “Oh, it’s been so long! I haven’t left my cave in the Edge for two seasons now.” She admitted somewhat sheepishly.

Then, when Tiamat began to speak to the dragon-like mare, Rexanna smiled brilliantly to her. “I’m Rexanna, since I didn’t get to introduce myself before, and this is Marembo.” She added behind Tiamat, then pointing toward the polecat that was reaching to try and touch the leviathan. He was so much larger than she had last seen, and excitement resonated in his small chest at having found a friend after so long. After all, Marembo and Rexanna were there when the companion hatched!

How are you, my friend?” Tiamat then questioned the gilded siren. At first, Rexanna shrugged her shoulders slightly before sighing a small laugh. “I could be better, honestly. I gave birth early Birdsong to a beautiful little girl. Though it’s been difficult to go anywhere. I think she has a heart condition.” She admitted, a small frown crossing her features. “But Kiada and Kianzo have grown so big, so strong. I often wonder where the time has gone.” She admitted with another small laugh before turning to Amaris. “I’m sorry about being so chatty! It’s been almost a year I think since we’ve seen each other. We used to be herdmates in the Basin before I moved to the Edge.” She explained, doing the best she could to try and make sure the mare still felt she was welcome. She wanted to ask Tiamat about the Basin, but chose to refrain for the time being, not wanting to exclude the other mare.

"Talk?"
rexanna
time stops still and gives you hope.
that hazy due, so black so blue,
you were always the fool.
image || coding

@Amaris @Tiamat
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-02-2017, 02:04 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 04-02-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-03-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 04-05-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-06-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 05-06-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 05-26-2017, 01:07 PM