the Rift

[OPEN] how far would you go?

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Simple, pure elation filled the mare as her proposal was accepted by the horned belle; who was up until a moment ago held a stunning canvas of gold and ivory and was changing where water touched her. Amaris watched, fascinated, as the inky lines drew themselves across the other's body, accentuating curves and edges in a curious, beautiful way. Just as she motioned to take a step closer, a shout, a splash, and a tumble occurred.

The stunning creature who had just entered the scene seemed to be a part of the very river they all roamed upon; she was elemental, a minx of water, a fey of moisture and rain. And she was accompanied by a companion the dragonmare - nor her own dragon - had ever seen before. Ocean-dweller, the golden king commented, sifting through Amaris' own memories of the journeys over seas and oceans, of recollections of the massive shadows beneath the water's surface signifying gargantuan creatures beneath. But how..? - it didn't really matter, truly, for in Helovia, most things could be easily explained by the fact that they were in Helovia.

As the water settled and the conversation ebbed and flowed, Amaris enjoyed the splashes that soothed her wounds almost as much as the display of friendship and affection so generously given and received. There is kindness still in this world, she thought wistfully, not sorry at all to be on the outskirts of such displays, merely happy to see that it still existed; her recent interactions in Helovia had not been nearly as kindhearted or welcoming.

"The pleasure's mine," the dragonmare's warm, musical tones commented when the appropriate time came for her to contribute to the conversation. "I am Amaris, and this is Dramyrth," she said, as the golden king cooed a greeting of his own to the gathered, swooping closer with a flourish of his wings and shimmering scales to inspect each being present in turn, as was his wont. "I apologise for intruding, but the river is too tempting on a day such as today." With tender steps, she continued her journey into the water, admiring the other mares as she did so, bowing her maw to the water's surface and lipping at it as it rose to her chest height, and struggling to hide to expression of sheer relief that adorned her façade as it soothed and cleansed the burns and gashes upon her hide.

"You have been through so much," she said, "it is nice to see a demonstration of love and support in lands that is rife with just the opposite." A small, sad smile touched her lips; though she as grateful for the life she held and the friends and family that existed in it for her, there was no doubt that she felt slighted for the time that had been stolen from her, as well as the creature who had inflicted the glowing burns upon her. "Please, feel free to continue conversing; I promise I do not mind if you don't," it was a genuine statement, spoken with warm tones that invited further input - she did not have much more to contribute, not yet anyway - not while she was so distracted by the wonderfully cool, soothing, almost tranquilising effect of the water upon her aching skin.

@Rexanna @Tiamat
Don't mind Amaris while she starts her own Rexamat fanclub xD
Amaris
drákos istoría
theartlex | larfsalot
on deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-02-2017, 02:04 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 04-02-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-03-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 04-05-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-06-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 05-06-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 05-26-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 05-28-2017, 12:49 AM