the Rift

[OPEN] how far would you go?

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Her soft blue gaze lingered on Tiamat for a few moments as she mouthed ‘two seasons’ with a small solemn nod and a slight roll of her shoulders, her golden chains shifting with the movement. Though as the conversation moved on and Marembo was enjoying seeing Nimue, Rexanna’s attention remained fondly on her old and new friends. A small chuckle escaped Rexanna’s lips as Tiamat expressed her ungraceful entrance. Then, the scaled mare introduced herself and Rexanna offered yet another dip of her head, shifting her weight in the chilled water, relishing in the bath. “It’s nice to meet you, as well.” She added in after Tiamat spoke.

Then, the conversation shifted to her. As Amaris spoke, acknowledging the struggles that the ex-Thief had gone through, she lowered her head a bit shying away. Though, she had to agree with the dragonmare. “You’re very right, Amaris. It’s hard to find someone with good intentions anymore.” A slightly awkward laugh escaped her lips, though she was honest in her words. Then, she turned to Tiamat as she spoke, blushing if she could. “I wish Tembovu thought the same.” She laughed again quietly. “It’s been a lot harder than I originally thought, he’s extremely busy I guess.” She offered another shrug. Though she motioned to Marembo as he continued to try and pat Nimue’s soft skin. “At least I have Marembo, though.” She noted, offering a gentle grin.

But then, Tiamat began to speak of Kiada and Kianzo, and how perhaps a healer might be able to take a look at Safiri, but she offered her oceanic friend a small smile. “We’ve tried. The healing magic of the Moon Goddess can’t cure it, unfortunately. Tembovu’s father had a similar issue, though, that we think has happened with her.” She admitted gently before Tiamat spoke of her promotion. Immediately, Rexanna’s head swung toward her blue friend with wide eyes, forgetting of all the sadness that had just occurred. “Congrats, Tia!!” She exclaimed with a bright grin. “You’ll make a wonderful Lady.” She spoke once again with a slight wink and chuckle.

Then, however, Rexanna began to ponder on what happened with Hotaru if that meant that Tiamat was now the Lady of the Basin. Was she alright? Did her and Thranduil disappear at the same time? As if Tiamat could read her mind, she expressed her concern for Hotaru’s disappearance, and a frown crossed Rexanna’s features at her once called friend. Then, before she could say no, as she began to shake her head, Tiamat offered more disheartening information. “He… what?” She whispered, her mouth growing slack with surprise and sheer shock. “I’m so sorry.” It came out as an echo after her words as she looked down toward the water in her disbelief.

Rexanna never thought Deimos of all people in the Basin would die. And as Tiamat began to focus on Amaris and her wounds, Rexanna remained confused and saddened by the information. “Is he buried in the Basin? I’d like to come and pay my respects, if that’s alright with you, Lady of the Basin?” She questioned quietly after everything, a small saddened smile breaking across her pale lips. “If I find a way to make a sled for my daughter Safiri, I could bring her with so you could meet her.” Her voice was soft, a bit more hopeful at the prospect of a sled. Perhaps that’s what they needed for the child so she could finally see the world.

"Talk?"
rexanna
time stops still and gives you hope.
that hazy due, so black so blue,
you were always the fool.
image || coding

ooh mines all over the place too, i apologize xD @Amaris @Tiamat
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-02-2017, 02:04 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 04-02-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-03-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 04-05-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-06-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 05-06-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 05-26-2017, 01:07 PM