the Rift

[OPEN] how far would you go?

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The conversation shifted to Amaris about her wounds, and Rexanna found her head swiveling toward the dragonmare with a soft smile still lingering on the corners of her pale muzzle. As Amaris explains that her wounds have been tended and that her companion was helpful, the ex-thief nodded softly. Then, the mare offered her assistance to a trip north. Her smile grew wider and Rexanna offered a more vigorous nod. “That would be wonderful! I’m sure my daughter would love to meet you.” Her voice was hopeful yet somewhat quiet, hoping that the mare wouldn’t take it the wrong way.

As she began to mention that she had recently rejoined the Edge, Rexanna’s pale ears perked forward again as another excited nod left her. “I would love that. The Edge, despite being a large herd, can feel a bit lonely at times.” She added, turning her head to Tiamat as she added her own opinions in. As she winked toward Rexanna, a soft laugh escaped her lips. “It would be nice to be a part of them again.” She noted with another wink directed toward the Ocean’s Light. After a few more moments of enjoying the company, Tiamat added in that the they had made a tomb for him, and Rexanna smiled softly on the idea.

He would have loved that.” She muttered slightly, her gaze dropping to the water as it lapped against Marembo and her own pelt. After a few moments, she lifted her head once again, looking to her friends. “I will be there, as with Safiri. For now, I should probably go and make sure she hasn’t gotten into too much trouble.” She noted with another chime of laughter. She then reached her muzzle out to Tiamat in the hopes the mare would take the parting touch, before dipping her head to Amaris and heading to the water’s edge. The black firework markings that lined her gilded coat from the water had already begun to dry slightly from the heat of the sun overhead, shifting her pelt from a dark black back to the pale cream and gold it had once been.

Don’t be a stranger, okay?” She added, both to Tiamat and Amaris before lowering her head and allowing the soaking wet polecat to climb up onto her back.

"Talk?"
rexanna
time stops still and gives you hope.
that hazy due, so black so blue,
you were always the fool.
image || coding

sorry for the wait ;-; i figured it would be easier to end it here! We could always have another one thats more recent :D <3 @Tiamat @Amaris
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-02-2017, 02:04 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 04-02-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-03-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 04-05-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-06-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 05-06-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 05-26-2017, 01:07 PM