Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
the Ocean’s Light
A bright star—
so no one lets you down.
I will shine to guide you.
The Ocean’s Light smiles softly, glancing between the two mares who stand beside her, overjoyed by both the rejuvenation and blossoming of friendships. Inevitably, it comes time for them to say their farewells, and Tiamat refuses for it to be a somber affair. This day has turned out to be far more beautiful than she could have ever hoped for—there is no need to leave it tarnished by the sorrow of goodbyes. So with a tender smile gracing her velvet lips, she accepts her golden friend’s touch, breathing in her familiar scent and keeping it for promises of future meetings.

Rexanna then climbs the short, damp bank and leaves the river, Tiamat watching with wordless awe as the mare’s coat stills and shifts back to its natural colors as it dries. “I hope to see you again soon, let us not allow so much time to pass before we meet next time; I will await your arrival eagerly,” the blue Lady says with laughter in her voice, looking up now to her former herd mate. Nimue trills a short whistle to Marembo before the little polecat climbs up to his bonded’s back, offering a whale’s grin in farewell. “Take care, my friend,” Tiamat smiles, eyes sparkling, before Rexanna returns to her home and family.

With the golden mare gone, her attention turns to the dragon mare. Dainty ears slant forward with Amaris’ words, her grin widening happily across her expression. “I appreciate your invitation, Amaris, and hope to make good on it sooner rather than later. I have yet to see the Edge for myself,” Tiamat shakes her head with a little breath of laughter, watching as Amaris prepares to take her leave as well. Bowing her head, Tiamat speaks fondly to her newfound friend, “It was a pleasure to meet you,” and before long, the ocean pair is left alone with the river.

notes; It's short and awkward but I LOVED this thread <333
“Speech.”

image credits
@Rexanna @Amaris
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-02-2017, 02:04 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 04-02-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-03-2017, 07:53 AM