the Rift

Speak Quickly, My Dear || Tillas

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

would you could you if really could? or would maybe could you fly away?

A minute trickled by. I stood, silent, not uttering a word. I was hardly was thinking- no, I was simply standing. The snow was falling, delicate white drifting to the ground. Fragile beauties, like the colt or filly inside me. A foal borne of me and Abyss. Its life would be hard, so hard, in this bitter and gorgeous world. Was I really mad at Abyss? Of course, I was angry., but I couldn't feel rage right now in this tranquil forest. I never had the preset of 'sad', although I felt pity for my poor child, whose parents were crazy in their own respects. Another minute passed by.

The white mare emerged from the shadows, hide glittering, horn sparkling brightly. Underneath her, the snow whispered as it was crushed under silver cloven hooves. "Abyss. My name is Tillas." Strange, it is, to be sharing names after courting. "You will not be seeing my foal." My voice does not hold any threat, just calm authority and strength. It is not filled with rage, it is filled with power from my very core.

""

Messages In This Thread
Speak Quickly, My Dear || Tillas - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 08:58 AM
RE: Speak Quickly, My Dear || Tillas - by Tillas - 10-31-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Speak Quickly, My Dear || Tillas - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: Speak Quickly, My Dear || Tillas - by Tillas - 11-01-2012, 09:56 AM