the Rift

[PRIVATE] who even knows the truth;

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The woman’s glimmering blue eyes watched Safiri’s face briefly as she paused in her story, waiting quietly for the questions to appear. And when they did, they came in a rapid-fire succession. One question after another, as if she would forget if she waited too long between questions. A small breathless chuckle escaped Rexanna as she waited for the flood-gate of questions to finish before continuing on, just to be sure she didn’t miss a vital one the child may have asked. Rexanna settled gently into her daughter as Marembo did the same, smiling quietly as she figured out the best way to answer the confusion.

We did have buildings, yes. They were built high into the mountains. We could see almost everything, like how you can here when you step outside the cave and see the water below the cliffs. You could see the water and more.” She paused, reminiscing, looking out of the mouth of the cave with a ginger smile creeping on her pale muzzle. “There is one building here, yes. It’s the Ancient Rotunda, a place I’ll take you to visit. It has multi-colored glass, and it creates the most beautiful scenery when it’s nice outside.” She murmured quietly before looking back down to Safiri.

The equines back home had done nothing wrong, my sweet child. The kingdom I grew up in didn’t like the fact they were different. They felt as though since we had horns we were better than them… That mindset isn’t correct, however. I want you to know that everyone should be treated equally, despite what they look like.” She noted, a serious tone growing on her voice before she continued to speak about the Pegasi. “It was a similar thing back home with the Pegasi. We had certain trade routes which made it easy for us to get things we needed from other lands, and our King didn’t want to share with the Pegasi. And so, we fought with them over it.

When the magic question began to erupt, Rexanna grinned lightly to Safiri, looking back down to her daughter. “I’m not sure why there wasn’t magic in my land, but the pegasi had it. There is magic here; and you just might have it!” She offered a gleaming smile. “Both your father and I have magic. Your siblings do too, so I’m sure you have some hiding in there.” She mentioned, reaching her muzzle down and aiming to press it softly into the pale fur that lined her daughter’s chest. “If you reach far into yourself, can you feel anything different? An urge you never noticed before? If you do, just release it, and see what happens.” She smiled softly, uncertain if the child did have magic, and if she did, if it was offensive or not.

"Talk."
you’re on your own in a world you’ve grown
few more years to go—
don’t let the hurdle fall.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Safiri
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
who even knows the truth; - by Safiri - 04-02-2017, 07:32 PM
RE: who even knows the truth; - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: who even knows the truth; - by Safiri - 04-03-2017, 05:25 PM
RE: who even knows the truth; - by Rexanna - 04-06-2017, 07:55 PM
RE: who even knows the truth; - by Safiri - 04-10-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: who even knows the truth; - by Rexanna - 04-13-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: who even knows the truth; - by Safiri - 04-15-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: who even knows the truth; - by Rexanna - 05-26-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: who even knows the truth; - by Safiri - 06-11-2017, 02:55 PM
RE: who even knows the truth; - by Rexanna - 06-11-2017, 07:40 PM