the Rift

just like a parasite

Irc Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Irc
Ouch! ... Oh come on wha- OUCH!
Is this burning rain? Water... On fire?! What next? A sheep chasing elephant?! Absurd.

My poor feathers, how is a bird supposed to fly in weather like this?! Do they have any idea what its like flying with soaked feathers... THAT BURN! I mean, just who do they think I am? Some rough arsed parrot?! No. I am Irc, a white crow. Yes you heard right and I am a very important bird. Now you may have to excuse me whilst I land and give this riffraff a piece of my mind. Oh come now! You can't tell me the earth is on fire too. And who are these dolts? Two equine and a horned on- oh! Why isn't he a nice bright colour, and look at that horn. Unicorns are the most exquisite of creatures, surely he is not the reason for this inferno. He is the colour of snow!

Wings folded and a slow decent was made. Irc reached the ground.

Yuck. I hate hopping along the floor. We were given claws to kill and forage with, not for walking. And such screaming madness. Wow, he's a big un'! Especially for an equine, what a lovely shelter he makes. I think I'll take residence under his furry barrel, although he better not stand on me. I'll peck him.

I should of grabbed some grub, this is intense. I don't know which one is more insane, the unicorn or the brown mare. Spots does have some lovely shiny spikes, although he may need some speech lessons. I know some chicks when I was born could never talk properly, but then not all birds are as important as I am. And... Who is stripes talking to? Maybe she has an imaginary friend. Or maybe she's just mad...

Who knows. It seems me and goliath here have stumbled onto a strange couple.

[Image: irctable.png]

Messages In This Thread
just like a parasite - by Histe - 06-19-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: just like a parasite - by Mauja - 06-24-2012, 08:13 AM
RE: just like a parasite - by Histe - 06-24-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: just like a parasite - by Vincent - 06-24-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: just like a parasite - by Mauja - 06-28-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: just like a parasite - by Irc - 06-28-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: just like a parasite - by Histe - 07-03-2012, 08:24 AM
RE: just like a parasite - by Mauja - 07-08-2012, 06:06 AM
RE: just like a parasite - by Histe - 07-18-2012, 01:17 PM
RE: just like a parasite - by Mauja - 07-24-2012, 01:06 PM