the Rift

just like a parasite

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

"Why didn't you wait for me?"

Ears laced back against her poll and the mare snorted. She had tried to wait for Huinne. She had even run behind him, nipping and biting at his legs and flanks when he began to slow during their mad dash from Isilme. She had tried to save him and there he was blaming her for not waiting for him. He was the one that had slowed down. He was the one who had turned and gone in a direction opposite her when she had finally taken the lead. It wasn't her fault.

"It's all your fault.

"Shut up!" The mare snapped. Her head shot up from the position she'd been carrying it, her pale eyes wild. Sweat had broken out over her sides and her tail lashed at her scared legs. "I tried to save you. You were too slow. You went the wrong way. Don't blame me!" She had tried, but the escape from Isilme had been the blind leading the blind. She hadn't know where she was running and neither had Huinne.

"You're not even looking for me."

"I already looked for you." Her tone became bitter as she spoke because she had looked for him. She'd wandered Helovia looking for him. She'd gone to that bitch that called herself the moon goddess and tried to strengthen her magic to help in her search for her brother, but that had backfired. She'd even traveled back toward Isilme in search of him and found nothing. No trace that he was alive and no trace that he was dead.

He was dead. Dead.

She didn't have proof but she knew it.

Histe waited for Huinne to speak again, but the voice remained silent. The mare snorted, her body relaxing slightly as she looked around the all too familiar forest. Back in Helovia. "Hm." She grunted before continuing to wind her way through the forest.

Messages In This Thread
just like a parasite - by Histe - 06-19-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: just like a parasite - by Mauja - 06-24-2012, 08:13 AM
RE: just like a parasite - by Histe - 06-24-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: just like a parasite - by Vincent - 06-24-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: just like a parasite - by Mauja - 06-28-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: just like a parasite - by Irc - 06-28-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: just like a parasite - by Histe - 07-03-2012, 08:24 AM
RE: just like a parasite - by Mauja - 07-08-2012, 06:06 AM
RE: just like a parasite - by Histe - 07-18-2012, 01:17 PM
RE: just like a parasite - by Mauja - 07-24-2012, 01:06 PM