the Rift

I'll Find You || Tainted

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

The stallion was searching. The mare he had last seen in the Threshold having ran off without having a decent conversation with him. He supposed he ought to offer her some assistance having gotten her pregnant and such. She seemed proud, perhaps she would reject it. No, it was incredibly likely that she would reject it indeed. The mare hated him. She would want him out of her life. Well, that was too bad. For the stallion...he had a stake in the child that he had created. And he would not let that child go so easily.

Now, she had mentioned finding a cave to curl up in...a cold one. The Frozen Arch was the only place he could think of to find her. She couldn't have chosen a worse place to be. The ice and the snow, it all made the stallion extremely annoyed. He was liable to be in a bad mood when he reached the mare who was currently hiding from him. He was tempted to call out for Tainted, but it would probably send icicles cascading down on his head and he had no desire to be impaled by one of those.

Why did mares always have to behave so irrationally. He wouldn't respond so terribly to finding out a mare had a lover that was not him. In fact, he wouldn't even mind if one of the mares he had conquered got pregnant by another stallion. Mares...irrational.

"Abyss speaks"

Messages In This Thread
I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:56 PM