the Rift

I'll Find You || Tainted

Tainted Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She stood at the end of the cold cave. She wasn't fearful or scared. She heard faint hoof beats. They grew stronger and stronger. She knew who it was, Abyss. The stallion had not really enjoyed her company, trust, or speech. She had enjoyed his though. She knew she would think of herself as forever more... stupid. She had started to shed her fear. She was beaten down though. Her creative mind was poor. Her head hung low. She was to tired to raise her head back up though. Her hind left hoof was resting on it's tip. Her mane was mangled along with her tail. She knew she was a mess and not a hot one. What would Abyss think of her as? Just some mare that he laid. He had only come to find her for either three reasons, one, he wanted to be a part of the foal and her life. Two, he was angry at her. Three, he had followed her here.

She was fine with being alone in the cold cave, but she would rather have a random horse's company instead of Abyss's. She wasn't even sure it was him. Her state of condition was depleted. If Abyss was to attack her she would lose, easily. His name spoke volumes of mystery, hers spoke the truth. "Hello?" Her voice was soft and weak. She had ran here from the threshold. On the way here she had a few problems and ended up like this. The side of her body faced whatever was about to reach the end of the cave. She hoped her foal would come out strong and healthy. She was excited and nervous. Would she be strong enough to protect the foal? What if she wasn't?

Messages In This Thread
I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:56 PM