the Rift

I'll Find You || Tainted

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

He had found her, and she was weak from the sound of it. Frowning, he paced toward the voice that he had heard. If she had harmed herself fleeing from him. No, that would not do. He would not have that happening. Not on his watch, not his foal. This was his redemption from letting Leviathan die. Already within him, sparks of paternal love for the unborn were flaring. The stallion had been so long without love that it was odd to feel it.

"This is not a safe place for you, Tainted," he muttered, his voice soft and almost worried for the pregnant fae. He stepped closer to her. Had she run all the way here? No. She should not be exerting herself like that. When his mate had been pregnant, he had been careful to keep her safe and warm.

"You risk your life and the life of your unborn. That is not wise, not wise at all. Do you hope that death takes you before the child is born? Are you so foolish!" His voice rose in anger as he confronted the mare. She sought to die perhaps, to end life before she had to deal with the child. Did she fear raising it on her own, she would not, of course, it was his as well. He would help.

Messages In This Thread
I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:56 PM