the Rift

I'll Find You || Tainted

Tainted Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A shining black body appears next to her. Abyss. His voice was soft and caring, unlike his actions. "Abyss, you truly do not care about me. Just the foal I will bare." His heart was cold. She doubted that would ever change. "If you truly cared about me you wouldn't question me. Or my abilities. You just call this place horrid. You don't know this place." She became defensive, but still didn't move. I was his fault she was injured and beaten down. "You know what? Forget about it. It's no use arguing with you. You would just deceive me anyways. You can stay with me, but I will not leave. Or you could leave me be and I will leave." She gave him an option. She most likely won't be able to take care of the foal. She was still didn't move. When she did, a surge of pain crawled through her body. Even if he did leave, she wouldn't. She couldn't. Damaged, and tainted. She was here. She thought she had seen a spark of emotion to Abyss. Obviously that was fake.

Was Abyss incapable of love? "Are you dull with your feelings?" It blurted out. She turned her head slowly towards him. She waited for a response to her questions. She couldn't comprehend her feelings. She wanted him. Very much indeed. Then she hated his living soul. He had added more hate onto her. Her frail body was now swollen with a foal.

The cave was cold. They both had a chance of freezing. The extra weight was adding so much weight, it sucked the energy out of her. Was she to weak to have a foal? She was determined to try her hardest. She was as passionate for him as the wind was for the sky. It ended as suddenly as it began. She had come to this dead end with impressive speed. Her thoroughbred lineage kicked in. She had tripped down a slope.. well more like slid. She stayed upright, but the branches from the thick trees wouldn't let her go so easily. A barb wire trap. Not really barbed wire. It just felt like it.

Her front legs were bloody and scraped up. Her back legs missed no hair, and had no blood drawn. She turned her butt to him. Hiding her front legs in shame. Her head was still exceptionally low. The poor mare had a terrible life. She didn't want to end it though. She wanted to scream and leave. Not the cave, but Helovia. She wouldn't do that though. Abyss was only offering himself for the future foal. The magic of the situation was gone. She wanted to feel special.

Messages In This Thread
I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:56 PM