the Rift

I'll Find You || Tainted

Tainted Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Abyss, you are a demented creature. You build my trust high, then knock it down. After, you come waltzing in saying, 'Oh you aren't doing your job right!' All mares must foal for the first time. Correct?" Her tone was emotionless. She didn't look at him or move much. The pain drove a stake through her sides when she moved. An unbearable feeling. "Abyss, if it pleases you, I will go to any place you desire, but the foal will always be mine." She turned, and walked very slowly out of the ice cave. A cool breeze caught her off guard and she shuttered. If they were to travel far, it would be painful and very slow. "You coming? You are choosing the place..." A sneer entwined the second part of her voice.

It was actually warmer in the cave. The ice crystals shone their miraculous shapes. Almost like diamonds, clear, jaw-dropping, and majestic. The cave was pleasant. The cave's floor didn't send pinches of freezing snow through her leg. What place would he choose? Everything was cold. Abyss was confusing. A creature so elegant with a vile soul. He didn't care for the injured mare. No, he only cared for the foal she would bare.

She smirked. She had an idea she would not reveal until later. What if she showed the stallion a fun time then just crashed the 'fun wall' down. She shook the thought out of her head. Tainted thoughts led to tainted actions. And that's how you get a dis-earning name. She waited for the stallion to emerge from the frozen cave. His words hung in the air. "If you let my child die... What? You'll kill me? You will still have many other mares and foals to fall back onto." A delighted smirk crossed her face. "Why are you spending so much time with me? Hmm? Why not that white mare. Why do you choose to lead a tainted mare?" Her question hung in the air. He would answer. She would make him.

Messages In This Thread
I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:56 PM