the Rift

I'll Find You || Tainted

Tainted Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He spoke quickly. She didn't know what was going through his feeble mind. This was HER foal. She had to remind her every once in a while. "I am OK for a moments time, Abyss. You do not have to serve me." She dipped her head to him. She slowly walked to the middle of the cave. Then, being extra careful so Abyss wouldn't have a heart attack, she lowered her body. She buckled her knees. Her hind legs came out on her left side. The bottom of her darkened front legs, was underneath her. Thoroughbreds were known for speed, agility, sensitive skin and a sensitive touch, because of this, hot was a lot hotter than for other horses, and vis-versa for cold. She was slightly cold. It could be seen on her face.

She was still eager as to why Abyss had chosen her to follow. Was it because the foal would be strong like himself and quick like her? Did he offer protection and aid to the others? Now he decides to tell me how many other foals he has sired... GREAT! He told her to stay in he cave. She was going to get fat. Lack of movement.. For a thoroughbred? She would be most likely very hyper, very soon.

For now, she was slightly cold, tired, weak, and broken. Abyss would have a lot to deal with if he continues to care for her.

Messages In This Thread
I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:56 PM