the Rift

[MEETING] Looking for the Lost [SNEAKS]

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
he had been someone, before the fall.
The blue bird hadn’t captured the frown that crossed Volterra’s face; nor would it have mattered much to the Korofi stallion if it had. Sunjata was simply playing with Ampere, through words and not actions, and even though Volterra was the Sultan, was it really his business who harmlessly flirted with who? Regardless, the man’s ears pricked forward as the warlord began to answer his question, though he felt the lingering eyes of Ampere, his feathers puffing slightly along his shoulders with the feeling.

Though, he nodded his pale head briefly as the information came through. Spotting a woman with that description should be easy enough – a torn ear and all that as well. He had to agree with the sentiments as well, knowing that if it was his mother he’d want to know what happened as well. “I will do my best.” He answered quietly before his pale head swiveled to Ampere as she began to speak. A small frown crossed his features as the words left her lips with the notable absence of Ilios.

He nodded to her as well, agreeing that he should know regardless, as he began to make his game plan. However, a gleaming item was suddenly at his feet and he peered down curiously at it, bright blue eyes admiring the precious weapon as Ampere explained what it did and how to activate it. Then, he grabbed it gingerly with his teeth, placing it comfortably within the wing band he had been gifted by the Turtle at the Giving Tree event.

His eyes soon found Ampere again as she smirked, showing the glimmering sibling blade of her own as Sunjata found a lopsided grin growing on his dark lips. “Thank you Sultana. I’m sure it will get a great amount of use.” A soft chuckle escaped his lips before a forgotten memory seemed to appear at the forefront of his mind. “Oh, and I got the key.” His voice left his lips slightly muffled as he reached into the plumes of his feathers and pulled out a Dragon’s Throat key that had belonged to Misael. Stepping forward to Ampere, he offered it to her, figuring she could find better use of the item than he could. “Misael’s key, that is.” His voice remained muffled, but he offered a proud smirk of his own.

"Talk."
sunjata
image credits  ||  coding

Sunjata accepts the blade! And offers Ampere his stolen DT key if she accepts! <3

@Volterra @Ampere

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Looking for the Lost [SNEAKS] - by Ampere - 04-03-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: Looking for the Lost [SNEAKS] - by Sunjata - 04-03-2017, 12:28 AM
RE: Looking for the Lost [SNEAKS] - by Volterra - 04-06-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: Looking for the Lost [SNEAKS] - by Ampere - 04-29-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: Looking for the Lost [SNEAKS] - by Sunjata - 05-04-2017, 12:21 AM
RE: Looking for the Lost [SNEAKS] - by Volterra - 05-13-2017, 06:04 AM