the Rift

[MEETING] Got me in stitches [WARRIORS]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

In the day following the herd meeting, Ampere was determined to meet with each rank to really hash out her and Volterra's expectations and inspire action. This was most true with the warriors, a rank near and dear to her heart, and that of the Indomitable's. Both had served as Gladiator before, and both had a passion for the art of war, as it seem did the sands themselves. That their ranks were the only ones not filled, was something that troubled Ampere more than she'd like to say, especially with the dark presence of Kaos looming over them, and the excessive amount of foals frolicking in the sands in need of protection.

So with a frown, her tail flicking in thought at her flanks, Ampere peered out at the wilds from the Throat's island entrance. The great pillar for the key stood near her, but she wasn't trying to cross, just watching. She looked for Volterra, having called to him first, asking him to gather with her for this important meeting that she knew he'd have a lot to weigh in on too. For the rest, she sent out spark creatures crafted from the decaying energy buried in the sands around them; trampled, old plant matter that still had nuggets of energy, but nothing noticeable to those who couldn't see. From the rubble Ampere pulled sparks, the crackling raw energy a blue hue and malleable for her whims. She molded her magic into dragons to match Volterra's companions, grinning as she sent her lightning beasts out to the desert to call to the warriors. Few had spark magic like hers, they ought to know what to do.

"Warriors!" she called out, whistling loudly. "We've things to discuss... namely the threat of Kaos and how to protect ourselves." There was a low growl to her voice, a display of mild frustration given she didn't really know what to advise them on. How would they defend themselves?.

Sheer grit and determination perhaps.
- table - art -

@Volterra @Reichenbach @Nephele @Pippigrin and anyone else wanting to become a warrior!

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 04-03-2017, 12:11 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 04-03-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Pippigrin - 04-03-2017, 06:39 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 04-29-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Aelfwine - 05-03-2017, 05:28 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Pippigrin - 05-03-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 05-08-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 05-13-2017, 06:54 AM